Haripur

The land of greenery Haripur (meaning Hari’s town) was founded in 1822 by Hari Singh Nalwa (below in pic), a Sikh General of Ranjit Singh’s army. He was the Governor of Kashmir in 1822-23. Haripur, formerly a military cantonment, was renamed in honour of the Sikh general Hari Singh Nalwa in 1822 and became the headquarters of Hazara (until 1853) Hari Singh Nalwa was appointed by Raja Ranjit Singh as the second.... Read More
Peom by Qateel Shifai
Random Images from Gallery:  
mankarai-haripur-meraharipur-com-30 picture57 morry gaarvillage takya-shareef-8-haripur-meraharipur-com_ www.meraharipur.com rang-ali-sarkar-khanpur-road-haripur-meraharipur-com_ oranges-stall-on-road-haripur-meraharipur-com_

Union Councils List

(alphabetically from left to right)


Personalities List

(alphabetically from left to right)